Welcome to the St Bernadette Catholic School Council page!
On this page you will find information from St Bernadette CSC regarding upcoming meetings, minutes and other relevant information. We encourage you to check out the links, read our information and attend meetings to keep informed about any new educational policies, fundraising initiatives, volunteer programs and much, much more.
Meetings are held at 7:00 pm at St. Bernadette CES In-Person and Virtually. All parents are welcome to attend, even if you are not an elected parent representative. Our meetings generally last between 1 to 2 hours. Our objectives include helping to create and maintain an environment which is conducive to improving student achievement, enhancing communication with parents, teacher and students, and developing a common vision for our school.
Catholic School Council – Major Objectives For The Year
- To continue to support volunteer programs for the students, such as the Healthy Snacks program
- To organize Fundraising initiatives to provide school enhancements and technology
- To help enrich the school environment for all students
- To assist the school in other areas that come up as needed that the council can assist with such as technology, extra curricular clubs and more
- To help foster the spiritual growth of the students, staff and community
- Chair – Holly Doyle
- Co-Chair – Kathleen Cooper
- Treasurer – Amanda Moore
- Secretary – Sylvia Ostertag
- Community Rep – Rose Sheppard
- Nutritional Co-ordinators – Shannon Cook and Ashley Carter
- Parish Rep- Christiane Crawford
- Non-teaching Rep. – Tammy Sheppard
- Voting Members – Kathryn Formenak, Erin Raymer
- OAPCE (Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education): Rosemarie Klobucar
- Teacher Representative – Therese Quinn, Isabella Commisso, Andrea Quagliara
- Principal: Lynne Oliphant
- Trustee – Theresa McNicol